Orzota has deep expertise in all aspects of Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise (DSE) from solution architecture to managed services. We are a Partner of DataStax and have worked with large and small clients providing a variety of solutions and services.
Listed below are our key Cassandra services:
Working with Cassandra can be challenging, especially for organizations implementing their first use case. Using trained experts can greatly improve the success of your projects. Our Implementation Services cover the gamut from integration, detailed design to full custom implementation of DSE and Apache Cassandra based solutions. Our trained architects and engineers have hands-on experience implementing from-scratch applications or fine-tuning and enhancing existing ones.
Specific Cassandra Services for Implementation include:
- Data Ingestion design and implementation
- Data Model design and implementation
- Query optimizations
- Downstream applications integration
The Cassandra Managed Services Packages provide active monitoring, maintenance and updates of your Datastax Enterprise distribution (DSE) or open-source Apache Cassandra, whether on-prem or cloud (AWS and Azure) environments.
Standard Support Package
Specific features of the Standard Package include:
- Configuration of various services such as …..
- Monitoring and alerts management of the entire DSE/Cassandra clusters.
- Maintenance, updates and patch management.
- Remote 8×5, email and help desk.
- Level 1 Support (Levels 2 and above handled by Datastax)
Enterprise Support Package
The Enterprise package includes the following additional features:
- Full, 24×7 remote monitoring and support
- Optional onsite administrator
- Dedicated project manager