- Should take an ownership and be responsible for Architecting, Designing, Implementation and Administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Should have prior experience with Hadoop administration, including:
- Setup, configure and maintain the Hadoop clusters including components such as Kafka, Storm, Hive, Pig, Spark, HDFS, HBase, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, etc.
- Provide support for data integration and ETL pipelines.
- Provision users and groups, ACL permissions, Kerberos and other requirements for security.
- Monitor, diagnose problems and fix issues.
- Automate tasks and operations via scripting.
If interested kindly mention your :
- Full Name :
- Total Exp :
- Current Company :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period : (days)
- Current Location :
- Current Employment Status(Permanent/Contract) :
- Holding any Offers (Yes/No) :
- Willing to relocate to Mumbai (Yes/No) :
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of Hadoop Administration Experience
- Minimum 3 years of Linux Administration Experience
- Good communication skills
- 2 to 5 years of experience required as devops, Linux administrator, etc.
- Required Expertise : Linux, BASH, HDP
- Cloud administration on AWS or Azure desirable
- Should have managed on-prem infrastructure as well