Proposed Job Duties:
- Develop required analytics components for Orzota Solutions.
- Integrate Big Data technologies such as Cassandra, H2O, Deep Learning, etc. into the Orzota Platform.
- Build streaming solutions using Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming for IOT applications.
- Build fault tolerant, self-healing, adaptive and highly accurate data computational pipelines for the Orzota Customer Knowledge and other Solutions.
- Work as a member of Orzota’s global development team, taking part in regular staff meetings, daily standups for agile sprints and help the company build world class products.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in in computer science or computer engineering
- At least 1-4 years of experience
- Programming experience in SQL, Java, Python, R, Scala etc.
- Experience using open source big data components like: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra etc.