The website located at www.orzota.com (the “Website”) is operated by Orzota, Inc. The Company is firmly committed to respecting your privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you share with us.
We may collect the e-mail addresses of those who register, aggregate information on user’s access of our application, and information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our service and the quality of our service and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, and when we have your permission.
Information Gathering & Usage
- When you register for our services, we may ask for information such as your name, company name, email address and billing information. Users who sign up for the free account are not required to enter billing information.
- Orzota uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing,
identification and authentication and services improvement.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Orzota service.
Types of Application Data We Collect
Orzota may collect Application Data when you use our Service. “Application Data” means data about your use of our application, system data (such as software versions, etc.) about the clusters that are created and operated in, and other similar data related to your use of our service and its performance. Application Data does not include the actual data that is stored and/or accessed in the clusters created by the Orzota Big Data Management platform.
Use of Your Application Data
Application Data we collect is primarily used to display application information back to the account user. It is also used by Orzota personnel to answer questions that customers may have about their account and to develop and improve our products. Orzota may also aggregate Application Data across multiple accounts and use this data in technical or marketing collateral.
Disclosure of Your Application Data
- We may share your Application Data with third parties to provide technical support or to provide specific services, such as hosting of your applications.
- We may enter into agreements with Partner Companies such as hosting companies or other services providers. A Partner Company may want access to Application Data that we collect from its customers. As a result, we may provide your Application Data to a Partner Company on a confidential basis in order to assist the Partner Company in providing customer support. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Partner Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
- Orzota may disclose information we may have, identifiable or not, as necessary for the following purposes:
- to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process;
- to comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
- as necessary for defending or bringing a legal action on behalf of the Company;
- to enforce the Terms of Service of the Website;
- to prevent imminent physical harm; and in the event that we find that your actions on the Website violate any laws, or any of our usage guidelines.
- Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally disclose the Application Data collected from our services to third parties without consent from you. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Application Data as described in this policy.
Security of Your Application & Personal Data
Orzota is committed to protecting the security of your Application Data and Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Application Data and Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Orzota cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Application Data and Personal Data and mistakes and security breaches may happen.
Orzota does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites & Services
Social Media Plugins
Orzota uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Orzota Data Management Platform. Although Orzota owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Orzota application, you retain all rights to your own data and applications (aka jobs) that you run on the Orzota platform.